PremierPro™ Pediatric Procedure Masks feature a multi-layer construction. The double outer layers protect while the soft, smooth inner layer provides greater wearing comfort. These masks offer a contoured, adjustable nose piece to ensure a snug fit. PremierPro Pediatric Procedure Masks provide high filtration, with a PFE Rating of greater than 99% and a BFE Rating of greater than 99%. This reduces the risk of exposure to blood or fluids. These masks comply with standards for flammability of clothing and have a Class 1 flammability rating.
Features & Benefits
- Fluid resistant, multi-layer design for greater protection and comfort
- High filtration, PFE Rating exceeds 99%, BFE Rating exceeds 99%
- These masks have not been fully tested against ASTM F2100 and therefore do not carry an ASTM protection rating
- Adjustable nose piece
- Class 1 flammability rating
- Not made with natural rubber latex