Group Buy Details
- Members can save from 3 to 13% of the contract price on GE HealthCare Interventional equipment.
Group Buy Pricing:
- Submit "Lock in your discounts today!" form above to be contacted by GE HealthCare for a personalized quote.
- Group Buy line item pricing is available in Supply Chain Advisor (SCA).
Value is available on the following products:
Product Technical Questions?
- Contact GE HealthCare at (954) 234-5935 or Jayme.Taylor@med.ge.com.
Financing value – How can GE HealthCare Financial Services help during these uncertain times?
Cash Preservation Short-or-long term leases and loans as well as Bridge to Budget options
- Financing is a Hedge Protecting against market uncertainty, technology shifts, reimbursement pressure, and changes to payor mix
Asset Ownership Flexibility Leasing through GE HealthCare Financial Services (“HFS”) provides the flexibility to return unneeded assets, while also offering a built-in path to ownership, ideal for handling serge capacity and simultaneously upgrading IB
Capex vs Opex HFS provides customizable structures to work within our customers’ budgetary needs
- Flexible payment options Uniquely structured payment schedule to align revenues with expenses
- Predictable Capital Budget Leverage MaxiserviceR for low total cost of ownership and streamlined consistent payment process for comprehensive GE HealthCare solutions
Clinical Benefits Acquire new clinical capability today with flexibility for upgrades and future changes
Operational Benefits Improve Technology Management and standardization
Financial Benefits Preserve cash flow and increase liquidity with predictable capital budget structures