Group Buy Details
- Premier Contract: PP-NS-1229
- Contract Category: Exam Gloves
- Start Date:
- End Date:
- PO Deadline:
- Minimum Order Quantity: ** 60 cases minimum ** (Can be mixed SKUs from Medgluv Group Buy offering)
NeuSkin Ultra Stretch Vinyl exam gloves are made from a vinyl formulation that helps provide elasticity and fit. They are soft and flexible, don easily and feel natural. Stretch Vinyl exam gloves are ideal for short-term use where there is minimal stress on the glove and a low-to-no risk of exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials.
Characteristics and Overview:
- NeuSkin Ultra Synthetic vinyl powder-free stretch vinyl exam gloves are an advanced formulation stretch vinyl that conform to the hands for glove that gives outstanding tactile sensitivity with a unique softness and flexibility.
- The stretchy vinyl glove incorporates a unique PVC blend that looks and feels like latex gloves.
- Tapered at the cuff to minimize cuff roll down. Easy to put on and take off.
Manufactured in accordance with Quality System ISO 9001.
Exceeds current ASTM 5250 Standards for critical defects (AOL 2.5). AOL for critical defects is 1.5.
|MG325XS||NeuSkin Ultra Vinyl Exam Glove||X-Small||100/box
|MG325S||NeuSkin Ultra Vinyl Exam Glove||Small||100/box
|MG325M||NeuSkin Ultra Vinyl Exam Glove||Medium||100/box
|MG325L||NeuSkin Ultra Vinyl Exam Glove||Large||100/box
|MG325XL||NeuSkin Ultra Vinyl Exam Glove||X-Large||100/box
|Sizes||XS, SM, MD, LG and XL|
|Glove Exterior||Smooth, Stretch|
|Length (inches)||9.5 in|
|Palm Thickness (Avg)||4.3 mil|
|Finger Thickness (Avg)||5.5 mil|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||28 / 22 Mpa|
|Ultimate Elongation (%)||450 / 400|
|Pin Hole (AQL)||1.5|