Group Buy Details
- Premier Contract: PP-NS-1229
- Contract Category: Exam Gloves
- Start Date:
- End Date:
- PO Deadline:
- Minimum Order Quantity: ** 60 cases minimum ** (Can be mixed SKUs from Medgluv Group Buy offering)
NitraGrip 300 Nitrile Exam Gloves provide tactile sensitivity and protects hands from potentially infectious materials. New nitrile donning technology allows for a thinner glove with incredible elasticity. They offer a soft and comfortable feel with outstanding tactile sensitivity.
Packaged in 3000 gloves per box.
Devotes less space to glove storage, less time handling cartons.
Characteristics and Overview:
- Unique polymer inner coating reduces 50% in donning the gloves.
- Reducing Healthcare Costs, and enhances user productivity.
- Influencing Hand-Hygiene Behavior through Don Technology
- 60% saving in the storage space, fewer boxes to discard and less waste.
- Meets both ASTM D6978-05 Standards for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs*
Manufactured in accordance with Ouality System ISO 9001.
Exceeds and meets current ASTM Standards: – D6319, D5151, D1671 & D6978.
This product is made from Synthetic Nitrile Polymer and contains no natural latex rubber.
* When used in accordance to the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter.
Tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request.
|MG5400||NitraGrip Nitrile PF Exam Glove||X-Small||300/box
|MG5401||NitraGrip Nitrile PF Exam Glove||Small||300/box
|MG5402||NitraGrip Nitrile PF Exam Glove||Medium||300/box
|MG5403||NitraGrip Nitrile PF Exam Glove||Large||300/box
|MG5404||NitraGrip Nitrile PF Exam Glove||X-Large||250/box
|Sizes||XS, SM, MD, LG and XL|
|Glove Interior||Powder-Free, Chlorinated|
|Glove Exterior||Textured Finger-tips|
|Length (inches)||9.5 in|
|Palm Thickness (Avg)||2.8 mil|
|Finger Thickness (Avg)||3.1 mil|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||33 / 29 Mpa|
|Ultimate Elongation (%)||580 / 520|
|Pin Hole (AQL)||1.5|