Group Buy Details
- Premier Contract: PP-NS-1229
- Contract Category: Exam Gloves
- Start Date:
- End Date:
- PO Deadline:
NitraSoft Nitrile Exam Gloves are our best-selling exam gloves in our full Exam glove portfolio. They provide outstanding barrier protection from bacteria, viruses and chemicals during procedures where risk of fluid exposure is moderate to high.
Characteristics and Overview:
- Finger-tip textured enable grip even when wet.
- Standard color coded sizing to identify different sizes.
- Offer excellent sensitivity for touch perception and dependable protection.
- Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirement for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs*
Manufactured in accordance with Ouality System ISO 9001.
Exceeds and meets current ASTM Standards: – D6319, D5151, D1671 & D6978.
This product is made from Synthetic Nitrile Polymer and contains no natural latex rubber. * When used in accordance to the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter.
Tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request.
|MG5250||X-Small||Cobalt Blue||250 gloves/Box
|MG5251||Small||Cobalt Blue||250 gloves/Box
|MG5252||Medium||Cobalt Blue||250 gloves/Box
|MG5253||Large||Cobalt Blue||250 gloves/Box
|MG5254||X-Large||Cobalt Blue||240 gloves/Box
|MG5255||2X-Large||Cobalt Blue||230 gloves/Box
|Sizes||XS, SM, MD, LG, XL and 2XL|
|Glove Exterior||Textured Fingers|
|Length (inches)||9.5 in|
|Palm Thickness (Avg)||3.1 mil|
|Finger Thickness (Avg)||3.5 mil|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||35 / 33 Mpa|
|Ultimate Elongation (%)||600 / 560|
|Pin Hole (AQL)||1.5|