Group Buy Details
- Premier Contract: PP-NS-1229
- Contract Category: Exam Gloves
- Start Date:
- End Date:
- PO Deadline:
NitriSkin glove is a high performing, latex-free exam glove for use in every application in every environment. Exceptionally stretchy soft, low modulus nitrile synthetic compound excellent for extended periods. Slightly tacky exterior finish provides excellent gripping properties.
Characteristics and Overview:
- NitriSkin Nitrile glove are strong, highly visible gloves provide the advanced protection and optimal grip needed for demanding, high-stress situations.
- Powder-Free nitrile gloves offer dependable strength and are fully textured for an enhanced grip in demanding environments.
- Meets and exceeds NIOSH recommendations for Fentanyl.
- Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirement for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs.
Manufactured in accordance with Quality System ISO 9001.
Exceeds and meets current ASTM Standards: – D6319, D5151, D1671 & D6978.
This product is made from Synthetic Nitrile Polymer and contains no natural latex rubber.
* When used in accordance to the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter.
Tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request.
|MG500XS||NitriSkin Nitrile PF Exam Glove||X-Small||100 gloves/Box
|MG500S||NitriSkin Nitrile PF Exam Glove||Small||100 gloves/Box
|MG500M||NitriSkin Nitrile PF Exam Glove||Medium||100 gloves/Box
|MG500L||NitriSkin Nitrile PF Exam Glove||Large||100 gloves/Box
|MG500XL||NitriSkin Nitrile PF Exam Glove||X-Large||100 gloves/Box
|MG500XXL||NitriSkin Nitrile PF Exam Glove||2X-Large||90 gloves/Box
|Sizes||XS, SM, MD, LG, XL and 2XL|
|Length (inches)||9.5 in|
|Palm Thickness (Avg)||4.7 mil|
|Finger Thickness (Avg)||5.5 mil|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||35 / 33 Mpa|
|Ultimate Elongation (%)||600 / 560|
|Pin Hole (AQL)||1.5|